Sierra Pharmacy is a locally-owned community pharmacy dedicated to providing outstanding customer service at an affordable price. We are your one-stop shop for all your pharmacy and medical needs. At Sierra Pharmacy, you can count on personal attention provided by our caring, professional staff. Visit us today and experience the Sierra Pharmacy difference.
Meet Our Pharmacy Staff
Pharmacist Dr. Lam
- Michelle is also a fellow graduate from the USC School of Pharmacy in 2016...Go Trojans! She has clinical experience in long-term care pharmacy and IV home infusion pharmacy. She is eager to bring new and exciting services to Sierra Pharmacy geared towards improving your health and making your experience a happy and helpful one.
Pharmacist Dr. Dang
- After graduating from University of the Pacific in 2017, Duy has worked in
both hospital and retail pharmacy settings while remaining involved with community health outreach programs and precepting pharmacy students. Outside of work, he remains an avid student, especially of modern and classical languages, and is working to develop resources and curricula to prepare high school students for the rigors of higher education
Pharmacist Dr. Liu
David Liu, is a recent graduate of Western University of Health Sciences who graduated in 2022. Prior to starting his position here, David has accumulated 5 years of retail pharmacy experience working for CVS Pharmacy and another independent pharmacy. His enthusiasm and prior experiences are a great attribute to help better serve the patients of this community.
Johnny, Chief Technology Officer
- Johnny has 15+ years of enterprise retail architecture experience in respected companies such as Walmart & Sam's Club, William Sonoma, Sony, Nestle, and CVS. He has grown and transformed global web and engineering development teams into high-performing technology and design organizations, capable of executing large-scale, complex consumer/business technology solutions for multi-channel/multi brands that support industry leading best practices in technology, performance and scalability.
- Angelica has 30+ years of experience as a pharmacy technician. She is born and raised in Los Angeles and is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Outside the pharmacy, she enjoys reading and running on a daily basis. She also values family time with her husband, son, and newest addition to her family - an adorable terrier named Lucy.
- Jennifer has 15+ years of experience as a pharmacy technician. She loves talking to people and ensuring your pharmacy experience is a positive one! In her free time, she enjoys the great outdoors and is an avid reader, reading one book per day on average. She is especially fond of venturing the beach with her family's mini French bulldog, Zoe.
What is Savanna's favorite day of the week? Tuesday, for Taco Tuesday! She is a Glendora native who enjoys the SoCal sunshine and summertime when she can go to the beach with friends and family. Savanna also loves scary movies - the scarier, the better.
Catherine, Pharmacy Clerk
Catherine is a recent graduate from the University of California, San Diego with a double major in Biochemistry & Cell Biology and Psychology. She is an aspiring pharmacist whose main goal is to provide excellent patient care and service. Aside from her professional aspirations, Catherine has a passion for films, so if you have any recommendations, she is all ears!
Virginia has 10+ years of experience as a clerk at Sierra Pharmacy. She is very knowledgeable about in-store merchandise, from our DME products to over-the-counter products and more! She is happy to assist if there is something you need that you don't see in stock. In her free time, she enjoys caring for her cats and indulging in Italian food.
Richard, Clerk & Delivery Driver
Richard has 5 years of experience as a clerk and delivery driver at Sierra Pharmacy. You will experience his friendly service at the front counter or when he delivers prescriptions to your home! He values helping others and spending family time with his wife and daughter.